On 10-08-22 9:48 AM, Ashgrove wrote:
Coincidentally, I also have an MDD and a QS in my
closet waiting to be parted out, because it's much more expensive to
fix them than to just buy another working unit.

Felix,

I had a love hate relationship with those beasts that Apple could not seem to
build properly and in the end scrapped them all.  One example, they replaced a
mother board twice at no charge to me for a MDD and still the final board was
never assembled correctly.

Any RAM sticks from those machines you have for sale ? How much and if so would
you be willing to ship them in an envelope to Edmonton, Canada ?  at my expense
.

Walter