GOOD AFTERNOON FELLOW LISTERS!

Got a 20" G4 (USB2) iMac the other day, and am going to put in 2 sticks-O-RAM (1gb + 1gb). So while I was in there, I thought I'd add a 500gb HDD and a 24x DVD RW. That's about as far as you can carry upgrades, as it already has bluetooth and wifi.

I have printed the article on Accelerate Your Mac about the do's and don'ts, and I've been following the latest posts about the thermal paste.

My question is... as y'all have been actively inside the G4 dome (Jim and Tina), are there any tips, tricks, or other nuances you could throw my way to help me through this endeavor? Any: "if I had only know about that then" kind of things, or is it pretty straight-forward?

Thanks so much for all the posts, and all the help!

J. R. Rosen
jrose...@sbcglobal.net
281-467-5366
281-586-9876 fax
Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
   do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His Will in all you do,
   and He will show you which path to take.
                                                       Proverbs 3:5-6