That appears to be a very early version, all Panther except for the Spotlight
icon. The version I was referring to is more like the final Tiger menu bar,
except with the blue Spotlight icon and a matching spot on the opposite side
covering the Apple logo. Apparently it has become incredibly hard to find any
pictures of the Tiger pre release version. The closest I can find is a video of
Dashboard from the Apple site in mid 2004 (via the Internet Archive):

http://web.archive.org/web/20040814085431/www.apple.com/macosx/tiger/theater/dashboard.html

By the way, I love that the calculator in that video is displaying "1,337."

Steven