I hear you! I just got a 13" Macbook pro for work (as a computer tech) because
of the portability factor. Let me tell you, it feels TINY, even compared to my
17" iMac from 2006. Working with Illustrator and Dreamweaver feels like a
600x800 screen... Yikes. I never do any real work on laptops - Must have my
iMac!

        -Elliott