Also, I forgot to say: If your mac doesn't make the special sound when
starting up, it means that you have to ZAP the PRAM, by doing this when
starting up: COMMAND+OPTION+P+R. If that doesn't solve the problem, you are
in deep trouble. If your Mac doesn't make the startup chime on startup, it
means that it didn't pass the hardware test, meaning something is wrong.