At 3:01 PM -0700 11/24/2010, Walter Sheluk wrote:
Reinstalling is a major pain in the studio here.

My mantra is: Never reinstall. Just reload your drive from your full backup then reapply the last update. When you begin to feel the deep need to reinstall anything then you need to take a step back and Think Different. Never apply that blind Windows solution to a Mac problem.

Discussing the update problems affecting my high end Audio/video applications would have a limited audience at this forum.

Are you saying that you have other problems related to this OS update? Or just app issues in general, that you're working out with those companies?

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.