Jane Sprando wrote:
> Dec. 23, 2014
>I have downloaded the Mac version (iWIC.dmg) and it will communicate with the
>printer somewhat. I would need to buy a >KEY to fully run the App. I have
>emailed the Admin of the site asking if it will delete the Service Required
>message >or will be able to bypass it. Haven't got a response yet.>

Julia, thank you for that link! I downloaded the iWIC App. I just heard from
their Octoinkjet support just today that it would remove the error message.
(Christmas holidays in the UK, too!) I bought the key for $10.00 and it
eliminated the message and printer works again. YEAH!

My husband wants to buy a new printer. He says this Epson is not really fixed
since it needs new ink pads. So in another email, I'll ask for suggestions.

Here is the link to download the Mac version of the reset utility on
Octoinkjet's website:

Please download the latest version of the WIC reset utility here:
For Windows OS - http://www.2manuals.com/WIC/WICReset.zip
For MAC OS - http://www.2manuals.com/WIC/iWIC/iWIC.dmg

Jane

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.