Copy this link, paste it in the URL, hit return or enter on your keyboard,
and it downloads.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45977818/Software/Opera_25.0.
1614.71_Setup.dmg

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:20 AM, Bruce Johnson <john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu
> wrote:

> The url broke in the email. ‘tup.dmg’ was left off the end
>
> 404 is ‘url not found’
>

> here’s the reconstructed url:
>
> <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45977818/Software/Opera_25.0.
> 1614.71_Setup.dmg>
>
> just tested this one...
>

> On Dec 9, 2016, at 7:51 AM, David Checkman <david3...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> Valter,
>
> All that happens when I click the link you provide is to get an error
> message (#404 whatever that is).
>
> Dave
>
> On Dec 9, 2016, at 2:47 AM, imaclist@googlegroups.com wrote:
>
> imaclist@googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/imaclist/topics>
>  Google
> Groups
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
> Topic digest
> View all topics
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/imaclist/topics>
>
>    - Earlier Version of Opera Browser Needed - 2 Updates
>
> Earlier Version of Opera Browser Needed
> <http://groups.google.com/group/imaclist/t/7103d815619c1b01?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
> dave <david3...@verizon.net>: Dec 08 08:31AM -0800
>
> Anybody posting a reply for getting Opera don't bother posting a link if
> it's like this: "....oldapp ... " As some others have said it might screw
> up you computer. I'm still left wondering where a legitimate download link
> can be found that'll work on Snow Leopard. The link aeyoan suggested just
> brought an error message: "Alert 550 Failed to change directory."
>
> Dave
> GMail Valter Psicof <valter.psi...@gmail.com>: Dec 09 12:26AM +0100
>
> Il giorno 08/12/16 17.31, "dave" ha scritto:
>
> > I'm still left wondering where a legitimate download link
> > can be found that'll work on Snow Leopard. The link aeyoan suggested just
> > brought an error message: "Alert 550 Failed to change directory."
>
> I got that error when trying to download an FTP link; you might have better
> luck using an FTP client.
>
> Anyway, since I happen to have the installer DMG file, I uploaded it to my
> Dropbox account.
> It's Opera 25.0.1614.71, the latest version for OSX 10.6 (AFAIK):
> <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45977818/Software/Opera_25.0.
> 1614.71_Se
> tup.dmg>
>
> HTH,
> Valter
> Back to top
> You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this
> group. You can change your settings on the group membership page
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/imaclist/join>
> .
> [...]

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.