IN MY PAST I WAS AN "ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN"
I WAS ABLE TO REPAIR COMPUTERS OF THE DISTANT PAST.
I HAD NO UNDERSTANDING OF INNER "SOFTWARE"
TRY HAVING ONLY THOSE ABILITIES
AND BEING MARRIED TO A COMPUTER GURU.
( AYN RAND MENTALITY) ..........AND............
AS DETERMINED AS JOHN GAULT!
OHHHHH SHE WAS TOUGH
AND LOVEABLE!!!!!!!
EDDIE
PS
YOU MENTIONED VISICALC .....FIRST TIME I'VE HEARD THAT NAME IN DECADES
LORD I MUST BE ANCIENT!
    On Sunday, December 17, 2017, 2:07:26 PM EST, Bruce Johnson
<john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu> wrote:

> On Dec 17, 2017, at 2:08 AM, Colin Yarwood <colin.yarw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Once we found VisiCalc we used our Apples as desktops for accounts and
> investment appraisal as well as Payroll with an Apples Silentype printer.

Heh, the very first Apple II I ever saw in the flesh, so to speak was one a
friend got from an accountant she knew. The top rows and left hand column with
the row numbers from VisiCalc were permanently burned into the monitor.
Basically the thing spent 8-10 hours a day 5-6 days a week doing spreadsheets.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---