To: <Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 3:28 PM
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Spool size

Going through the spool folder I found that there were 22,000 ".gse" files
(which I see are generated by the postmaster). I looked at several of them and they were basically bounces from email addresses that didn't exist. Is there a reason to keep these (my gut says no). Also, Darin mentioned that I can clean up files orphaned D* files without a matching Q file. Is there an
easy way to go through and do this without me having to look through them
all?

Thanks again,

Todd