Right On

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sanford
Whiteman
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 4:33 PM
To: Jim F.
Subject: Re[2]: [IMail Forum] Export username and password..

> ...  making  people  who  might not be comfortable asking a question
> feel even more alienated.

Yo, Sensitive Type: saying "New threads on this are pretty ridiculous"
is  not  an  ad hominem attack: it's closer to a point of fact. Do you
even  have  any  idea  how  age-old  the  "How to export usernames and
passwords"  FAQ  is?  You should check your own archives (or maybe you
don't keep any, to make sure you stay "fresh").

BTW,  where's  this  "newbie defense" coming from? I'm sure Zul J, who
has  been  asking questions on this list since July 2004 (half of them
previously answered in the archives, half of them substantive, several
of  the  latter  asked  twice  on  the same day) doesn't fit the usual
definition of "people who might not be comfortable asking a question."
Maybe  you  mean  something  closer  to "people who don't do their own
legwork   before  asking  other  people  to  help  them  with  age-old
non-problems." Or "people who are too comfortable asking questions."

And anytime you want to compare my input into the IMail community with
your bunched-panty chatter, bring it on.

--Sandy

------------------------------------
Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/rel
ease/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail
Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/dow
nload/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/downloa