Or could we at least put a new subject line on the etiquette thread of this discussion?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Export username and password..

I second the motion.  All in favor . . .

Sunday, November 12, 2006, 4:34:30 PM, David Waller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DW> Can we stop this please?

DW> David

...  making  people  who  might not be comfortable asking a question
feel even more alienated.

DW> Yo, Sensitive Type: saying "New threads on this are pretty ridiculous"
DW> is not an ad hominem attack: it's closer to a point of fact. Do you even DW> have any idea how age-old the "How to export usernames and passwords" DW> FAQ is? You should check your own archives (or maybe you don't keep any,
DW> to make sure you stay "fresh").

DW> BTW, where's this "newbie defense" coming from? I'm sure Zul J, who has DW> been asking questions on this list since July 2004 (half of them previously DW> answered in the archives, half of them substantive, several of the latter DW> asked twice on the same day) doesn't fit the usual definition of "people
DW> who might not be comfortable asking a question."
DW> Maybe  you  mean  something  closer  to "people who don't do their own
DW> legwork   before  asking  other  people  to  help  them  with  age-old
DW> non-problems." Or "people who are too comfortable asking questions."

DW> And anytime you want to compare my input into the IMail community with your
DW> bunched-panty chatter, bring it on.

DW> --Sandy

DW> ------------------------------------
DW> Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
DW> Broadleaf Systems, a division of
DW> Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
DW> e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DW> SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
DW>
DW> http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release
DW> /

DW> Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail
DW> Aliases!
DW>
DW> http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/downloa
DW> d/release/
DW>
DW> http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/re
DW> lease/

DW> List Archive:
DW> http://www.mail-archive.com/imail_forum%40list.ipswitch.com/
DW> Knowledge Base/FAQ: http://www.ipswitch.com/support/IMail/

DW> List Archive:
DW> http://www.mail-archive.com/imail_forum%40list.ipswitch.com/
DW> Knowledge Base/FAQ: http://www.ipswitch.com/support/IMail/

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----