>>Since I'm using Declude for Spam and Virus scanning, can an IMGate box
take on the Declude processes as well.

No Declude is windows base IMgate is *nix. Best scenario is build a separate
IMGate box to receive ALL the mail and then send the spamfree mail to the
Declude box. Thus the Declude doesn't waste time scanning viruses.

Andrew P. Kaplan
www.cshore.com

Do not despair of life.  You have no doubt force enough to overcome
your obstacles.  Think of the fox prowling through wood and field in
a winter night for something to satisfy his hunger.  Notwithstanding
cold and hounds and traps, his race survives.  I do not believe any
of them ever committed suicide.
                -- Henry David Thoreau