In prior versions of Imail I had issues when assigned attributes were only one
character in length. The queries would not work. I moved the values to at least 2
characters in sized and that resolved that issue. Also, sometimes we have to optimize
ldap to get some to show, not sure why this is but it resolves it somehow...

I'd like to see ipswitch give us a batch method to optimize LDAP so we could schedule
it to occur.