From: "Ron Hiller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 4:05 PM
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] loads of mail in spool

Thanks for the info.  Now that I know what's going on, we can take a course
of action to find out where it may be coming from and put a stop to it.

Does anyone have any suggestions about my other issue?  I have several users
whose mailboxes are growing in size every time they logon.  The actual
main.mbx file is small (i.e. 55 KB), but in IMail Admin it shows it as being
29.8 MB.  They next they login it is 31.1  MB, etc., etc. you get the
picture.  This puts them way over the allotment they are give and they
cannot receive any more mail.  The average growth per login is about 1.3 MB.
Does anyone know why this is happening?  Why would their mailbox be so
grossly misrepresented and how can I fix this?

I have already experimented with a few things by duplicating a problem
account and playing around  Even if I put in a empty mailbox file, the
indicator still shows the overblown amount.  I am getting more reports of
this by the minute.  Anyone have any insight into this?  Thanks.

Ron