From my point of view, IPSwitch should just get with the program and allow all of its services to be bound to any combination of IPs on the server.  People have been complaining about this for years, and other competing solutions do not have this problem.

-Jay

From: Panda Consulting S.A. Luis Alberto Arango [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 10:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] IMail v 8.1, WebMessageing and IIS on port 80 on the same box?

I see that people is giving you hints to workaround the problem. From my point of view, tell your hosting company to wake up.. and realize that 8383 is a common port for Imail. There is no problem to keep it open. Or at least to open that port up (at their FireWall) for specific Ip addresses (yours).  Other than that I will look for another hosting service.

            -Luis Arango