Do you have any suggestion for a script that works?

///P

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För Sanford Whiteman
Skickat: den 9 april 2004 22:04
Till: Peter Hansson
Ämne: Re: [IMail Forum] IMail v 8.1, WebMessageing and IIS on port 80 on the
same box?

> I  found some old form April 2002 in the KB, and I did get it to run
> ad hoc. But I do not manage to get it to work after a reboot.

As  indicated,  you  have  to  script  the  steps  for  them to happen
automatically at reboot.

My  solution  works; it's been in place for two years without problems
on  several  servers. We can call out for Ipswitch to do this on their
own,  or just use the successful workaround and let them focus on much
bigger issues.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of