Do you have Hide from info Services enabled on your users?

Are all the fields greyed out?

Are the fields enabled and the data just isn't being saved?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Andrew Forbes
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 2:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] LDAP Conversion in 8.1?

Thanks for the help Mike, but I should have mentioned that I ran the INIT
already. It didn't take long on my server because we do not have many
domains or users. Running INIT seems to have changed nothing, I still can't
enter user info. However, I ran it without stopping the LDAP service and
I've yet to reboot my mail server as it's never prompted me to do so.