WRT the Support Incident, that's a good number for good support. YMMV,
but our experience hasn't risen to anything near that number for a
Support Incident.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004, 1:40:12 PM, John Tolmachoff (Lists) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

JTL> Hello Jill.

JTL> As I stated in my report, I feel a 2 tier SA would be best.
JTL> First SA is for upgrades/updates and would say $250 per year. A
JTL> support SA would be say $750 per year. If some one did not want
JTL> the support SA, a per incident of say $250. All SAs would
JTL> correspond to the same time. Example, purchase Imail in 04/04. 90
JTL> support ends 07/04. 08/04 you purchase upgrade SA which is good
JTL> through 07/05. 12/04 you purchase support SA. That support SA
JTL> would expired 07/05 at the same time as the upgrade SA.

JTL> John Tolmachoff

JTL> Engineer/Consultant/Owner

JTL> eServices For You

PRICES)

JTL> Hi Bryan,

JTL> The service agreement prices include the AV subscription
JTL> renewals as well as service on the components in the ICS bundle
JTL> (which in the case of the ISP/EDU bundle is IMail, KWM and AV).
JTL> There is one typo in the list concerning the renewal of the ICS
JTL> ISP Edition – that number should read $3,995 instead of $4,995.

JTL> What I would be curious to know is –

JTL> 1)   Since that $3,995 number includes subscription for
JTL> unlimited Symantec AV,  would it be more palatable to have two
JTL> tiers for the ISP bundles – perhaps a 1,000 user level and an
JTL> unlimited level?  This would substantially drop the cost of the
JTL> renewal (I can’t give numbers, as I don’t have them – since at
JTL> the moment this is hypothetical).

JTL> 2)   If we were to continue to offer a stand-alone Service
JTL> Agreement for IMail, what would be a fair price for such an
JTL> agreement?  Please bear in mind that the current $495 does not
JTL> cover our Support costs, let alone our Development costs.

JTL> I am asking this forum these questions, not to start
JTL> another flame, but to get some feedback – I would appreciate
JTL> everyone’s use of correct forum etiquette.  It is difficult for
JTL> me to post here in good faith while getting personally flamed.

JTL> Thanks,

JTL> Jill

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----