On Wed, 4 Oct 2006, René Berber wrote:
I have the same problem but the message is always (no matter the name of the
new mailbox):
NO CREATE failed: Can't create mailbox node /home/rberber/mail/mbox: File exists
Well, of course mbox already exists, but I tried to create something else.
I just noticed this problem today while trying to create a directory to move
several mailboxes into.

My advice to you would be the same as the other fellow: if you have an /etc/c-client.cf file that you did not personally create, delete it; and if your copy of the software came from a third party, try the unmodified version directly from UW.

If, after doing the above, the problem persists, then please send me a message detailing the problem that you are experiencing (preferable with examples). Be sure to disclose any modifications that you made to the software (including any /etc/c-client.cf files).

Good luck!

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc