Mark Crispin wrote:
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Michael Schaap wrote:
However, I did find a new bug (or at the very least, new unexpected behaviour) in this build: It is apparently no longer possible to delete a mailbox that is currently "open" in the same IMAP connection.

This is intentional. It was an accident that you delete a mix mailbox that is currently selected. Clients are required to unselect before deleting the selected mailbox.

This does OK work with 2006b.

Yes, but then the session that had the mailbox open would crash.

I'd better report this as a Thunderbird bug, then...

Thanks,

 - Michael