Mark,

Can't say that I expected your response below based on what others were saying about your position. Obviously my earlier response was a little too blunt and I would like to apologize.

The problems frankly look pretty trivial. As in my original posting, casting pointers to integers being the most likely culprit for causing runtime failures given the size difference between a 64 bit pointer and a 32 bit integer.

The fixes are likely to be quite simple in that the pointer to integer and reverse castings need to be made 64 bit aware.

As for providing access to a 64 bit development system - Solaris 10 with gcc 4.1.1, I would be happy too - and no I don't expect it to take a few minutes and I would be willing to pay for your time if that helps.