From: imap-uw-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:imap-uw-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Mark Crispin
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 5:50 PM
To: Aaron W. LaFramboise
Cc: UW IMAP Software Interest List
Subject: Re: [Imap-uw] Possible buffer overflow in mailutil

On Sun, 31 May 2009, Aaron W. LaFramboise wrote:
Given this state of affairs, is there some particular piece of software
that
you would recommend we switch to?

Panda IMAP:
        http://panda.com/imap/

Cyrus IMAP:
        http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/

Dovecot:
        http://www.dovecot.org/

The author of Dovecot has some protocol compliance information that is of interest:
        http://imapwiki.org/ImapTest/ServerStatus

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc

David Severance