On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Mark Crispin wrote:
>On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Andreas Aardal Hanssen wrote:
>>A mailbox can be subscribed to twice, which does not make any sense,
>>whatsoever.
>If an interpretation does not make sense, that should be a clue that
>there is something wrong with the interpretation, and that an alternative
>interpretation should be found.

I give in here, and agree with the interpretation that adding to set in
this case implicitly means add-if-not-present.

I would hope that the RFC could cover the case of subscribing to an
already subscribed folder, and explicitly state that the server in such a
case must answer NO. Right now I'm unsure whether to say "OK Already
subscribed" (because the mailbox has been successfully added to the set)
or "NO Already subscribed".

Andreas

--
Andreas Aardal Hanssen