On Nov 14, Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is, however, another set of changes that IMDb is deploying
> in these days [2]: it will affect the persons' pages, making
> sortable the various lists of movies they worked in.

I'm totally baffled by this one.

Using the version in SVN, does this simple script below return
something, to you?
  from imdb import IMDb
  ia = IMDb('http', proxy=None)
  print ia.get_person('0437819').get('music department')

It should, since I've set up the "IMDbPYweb" IMDb account to
_not_ use the sortable lists, showing information about people.

It works on my own system, but for some reason I can't really
understand doesn't work on other system.

Ideas?

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com> [GPG KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://erlug.linux.it/~da/