  From: Andrew P. Kaplan
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 9:49 AM
  Subject: [IMGate] Re: amavisd/f-secure not catching viruses

  Len,

  >>That's my setup the virus box is a dual pentium III

  >not much of a CPU for 250K msgs. What are memory and disk(s) on that box?

  512meg and 10k rpm IDE. What type of box would you recommend for this amount
  of traffic. Assuming I got greylisting and got the messages down to 50k (
  assuming 80% blocking for 250K)

  Andrew P. Kaplan
  www.cshore.com

  "Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every
  six months."
  -- Oscar Wilde