On mercredi 19 décembre 2012, Greg Troxel wrote:
> However, I think it doesn't get across the
> point of how long is reasonable to wait after comments have died down.
> I believe that there is a huge expectation mismatch, with new people
> eager to do an import thinking only a short time is necessary (48h can
> be seen as 'taking your time'),

48h isn't "taking your time" to me ! 1 week seams to be a minimum for rather
simple edits.
However, if your plan was proposed and you get 10 happy people backing you up
in 48 hours, that might be enough if noone has any remark to do but "yes good
idea, go !"

But I feel it will be hard to express it with words, taking the risk that one
guy, planning an automated edit with arguably bad edits will do it at h+49h
because we wrote "48h"

> My impression is that there is an expectation that a week of review time
> is needed.

Then we are at least 2 to feel 1 week is great (or I'd say a minimum) ;-)
But as ever, it depends.
Importing 10 postboxes in you neiborhood even not reviewed one by one, will
mostly be accepted without any need for discussion.

"everything is relative" said someone

--
sly, DWG member since 11/2012
Coordinateur du groupe [ga]