My main question about the requirement for a separate account for the
import:
- What does the separate account have to do with the data itself?
- What does the separate account enable that cannot be (or should not)
accomplished via other means (e.g. changeset tags)?

Thanks, Jeff

Jeff Meyer
Global World History Atlas
www.gwhat.org