Two questions:

1) The screenshots on the wiki page mention the use of associatedStreet
relation, but your e-mail mentions that you will remove it. In the end, the
data will only have nodes with addr:* tags?

2) I'm not familiar with the addr.openstreetmap.fr tool, but it sounds like
it duplicates functionality of the OSM Tasking Manager. Have you considered
using that?