From: Patrick S. Malone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 12:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IMPUTE: Re: Satisfying reviewers

Thanks for the replies, public and private.  It turns out a colleague had
bought me the Allison book a while back, but I hadn't dug into it; I found
it shortly after sending the first note.  I think the Schafer & Graham
paper will probably satisfy the editor (she wants experts? we can give her
experts!).

Pat

--
Patrick S. Malone, Ph.D., Research Scholar
Duke University Center for Child and Family Policy