Samir, I said all my thoughts in positive sense.

'it is not good for just two of us to aggressively discuss over these two
species'
It is better to have others taking part in the discussion rather than have
only a dialogue between us two.

'We must and will take a pause here and let others voice their opinions and
views.'
I am suggesting "we" may be preventing.

Regards.
Dinesh