J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat 17 Aug, 2019, 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [itpmods:13011] Fwd: Marathon Man- Sh. Saroj Kasaju
To: itpmods <itpm...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasajusa...@gmail.com>, GurcharanSingh <singh...@gmail.com

Quote:    *So the choice is left over to members- whether they want likes
or they want their work to be constructively used in the website and
appreciated by all over the world, albeit without their knowledge.   end
quote*

*Agree with you Garg ji.*

*I for one donot want  FACEBOOK*
*NO whats up*
*no hankering after  likes*
*no temporary feel good....*

*we at efloraindia/indiatreepix are going in the correct direction*
*with a website and a way to follow up*
*and getting references , etc*

*Gurcharanji, thats our strength*

*i was hoping you will agree.*

*Facebook is being deleted by most academicians i know from their
repertoire of communication.*

*in the past i tried looking in that group and similar ones, most of the
partakers are happy with half baked ideas it seemed, *
*i am sure there are exceptions like you in that group, still....  not a
very long reaching long lasting endeavor.  waste of time.*

*regards*

Usha di
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CANAwU1W3Cb2GCT6w1jCp0sRuMcbrr1pc6Rd7rde-_6agesYRsg%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CANAwU1W3Cb2GCT6w1jCp0sRuMcbrr1pc6Rd7rde-_6agesYRsg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>