Here is the description for both from Flora of China:
*Jasminum multiflorum* (N. L. Burman) Andrews
*Shrubs, scrambler or weak climbers to 3 m.* Branchlets terete, densely
pilose. Leaves opposite, simple; *petiole 5-10 mm, densely pilose*; *leaf
blade ovate-cordate*, often broadly so, 3-8 × 1.5-5 cm, papery*, ±
scattered pilose on both surfaces, glabrescent*, except on midrib and
veins, *base cordate*, *apex acute to sometimes slightly acuminate,
mucronulate*; primary veins 3 or 4 on each side of midrib. *Inflorescences
terminal on side shoots*, many flowered, congested; *bracts leafy, basal
ovate*, 1.5-2 cm, upper linear, 3-5 mm. *Pedicel 0-2 mm*. *Calyx densely
pilose*; tube ca. 1 mm; lobes 6-9, filiform, (2-)5-7 mm. *Corolla white,
sweetly scented; tube 1.2-1.5 cm;* *lobes 7-9, acute, *1-1.5 cm. *Fruit not
seen*. *Fl. Oct-Apr.*
*Widely cultivated in southern China and round the world [Native to India *and
perhaps elsewhere in SE Asia, but certainly not in Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri
Lanka, and doubtfully in Myanmar and Vietnam]

*Jasminum elongatum* (Bergius) Willdenow
*Shrubs scandent, 1-7 m.* Branchlets terete, slightly pubescent to densely
tomentose. Leaves opposite, simple; *petiole 2-6 mm; leaf blade ovate to
lanceolate*, (1.5-)3-11 × 2-5.5 cm, papery, *pubescent or glabrescent
except for hairy veins abaxially,* *base rounded, truncate, or
subcordate*, *apex
usually acute; *primary veins 3 or 4 on each side of midrib. Cymes terminal
or axillary, many flowered, congested; *bracts linear or ovate-lanceolate*,
1-5(-9) mm. *Pedicel 1-4 mm*. *Calyx densely tomentose to glabrescent*;
lobes 6-8, subulate-filiform, 5-10(-14) mm. *Corolla white, salverform;
tube 1.5-2 (-3) cm; lobes 6-9, lanceolate, *8-11(-14) mm. *Berry black,
subglobose or ovoid*, 1-1.2 cm × 5-8 mm.* Fl. Apr-Dec,* fr. Aug-Mar. 2*n* =
26*.
Thickets, mixed forests; 0-900 m. Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Hainan,
Yunnan [*India*, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam; N Australia]
*Jasminum elongatum* is a very widespread and variable species.

The whole world uses my Image Resource

India'.