Dear friends
A lot of effort has gone during last few months to develop harmonious
atmosphere, cordiality and mutual respect in this group. Interacting in the
group is an enjoying feature. I think reintroduction of sentences like "you
are the only one who seem to have done hard work........." and " otherwise
its of no use misleading others." can only pull back the group to older
atmosphere. I can only request members to avoid such comments. It would be
healthy for the group to just give ones opinion and not sit on judgement
about others. This is my humble request. It needs hard toil to develop good
atmosphere but just one to break it.
Let the good atmosphere prevail.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089