I think my words were misinterpreted "you are the only one who seem to
have done hard work........." didnt end there it ended with "that too
when you are not a botanist". My intention was not to offend others
but to praise Mr. Dinesh who is a non botanist, but still his point
were very valuable. I am sorry if my words have hurt you. On the
contrary some point raised by others who were botanists were
misleading.

But there is one thing which I would like to point. Why is it that
only you (and two more) have issues with me and no one else?? I think
we should certainly not hamper the cordial atmosphere on the issue.
Let the science prevail and not the quarrel.

If any of my scientific opinions were incorrect then feel free to let
me know otherwise. I am a student and I always wish to learn more from
you or any other members of the group.

But anyways, I will certainly get back with more information on this
plant, just to enhance the knowledge of those who want to and not to
hurt any one else's feelings. If I have hurt some one then I am sorry
for that. It was truely unintentional.

Regards
Pankaj