Dear Mr. Tanay,

If you are so much involved then I would request you to correct your
mistakes in the post rather than making excuses. I would really be
happy to see you correcting your own mistakes in the particular mail
on Solanum. Everything is available on the net except one article
which I have sent request to at the Linnean Society of London
otherwise I would have included information on the truth.

You are a botanist and I expect some good botany from you and not
politics and hereby maintain the cordial environment in the group.
 I too hope you will follow to do so.
Regards
Pankaj

PS: Please dont send me any personal mails. I will not entertain that
in future. Discuss your matters in ITPMODS as suggested by Mr. Vijay

---------------------------------

Dear Pankaj ji & Gurcharan ji,
You are both quite matured as well as senior members of the group; it
really feels bad to see heated discussion between both of you.

Couple of point I will like to suggest Pankaj Ji not as only a members
of this group but as Moderator, it’s my duty to maintain all positive
aspects of the group.

1.      Please don’t add negative comments to your statement like
“other members were misleading”. You are always welcome to put up your
own independent comment but are not in a position to decide or judge
others. Our group is an amalgamation of professional, amateur as well
as recreational botanists; hence it quite unjustified to comment such
words. Things which are known to you may be a completely new fact to
the other, if he/she puts up any comment you can’t reply to using such
words. There is no one in this world who can say he knows everything
and has nothing out of his knowledge.
2.      If you really think you are a student then you should not use
comments like “Why is it that only you (and two more) have issues with
me and no one else??” it seems you are in a negative mood. This group
is not a debate class neither we members and moderators are
participating in a rat race where we will try to win a gold medal.
This is a group were we try to involve ourselves to relief our boredom
and hectic schedule of work and involve ourselves into what we really
like from our heart. Hence I see absence of the word “competition”
between our members. Humbleness and politeness should be a part of
everyone’s comment and rudeness should be avoided if it get introduced
accidentally should be a point of excuse.

What I mention in my comment is not points which I myself like to
introduce but these are mere moral of the group and being one of the
members it’s your duty to maintain it. I am not at all interested in
anyone’s background or what he is but will only comment if he/she is
deliberately/ innocently try to venture into and dislodge the code of
conduct of the group. I will not entertain any arguments to my
comments rather will humbly request you to be cautious in future. You
are an exceptional talent please don’t unnecessarily introduce
yourself into heated discussion and harm your reputation; we all
members have many things to learn from you and will look forward to do
so. It’s my kind request to stop this and help us all make this group
a better association, hope you will do so.

Regards
Tanay Bose.