Dear efloraofindia members,

Today I have received two mails from Garg ji separately stating that he has
taken the needful actions and that I should continue as moderator. My reason
for deciding to leave was the mail from Garg ji yesterday and not the
remarks of anybody. Since Garg ji has changed the perception and done the
needful, Keeping in mind the wishes of my friends, some moderators and
members, I am deciding to stay with efloraofinda and will continue to
complete the work I was doing. Sorry for the distress caused.

regards,
Rashida.