Thankyou for the appreciation Dr. Usha Deasi and  welcome to the group. It
feels really good when few moments are spared by members to acknowledge the
effforts put in for ones work. I have learned on the job during the
Euphorbiaceae week, thanks to the brilliant concept by Dr. Gurcharan ji.
 Discerning members like youself who like authentic information, are very
 valuable indeed.

regards,
Rashida.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 4:56 AM, Ushadi micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com