Perhaps I will write Ushadi in future, as you rightly wrote there are more
than one members by that name.

Perhaps I forgot to write that in the relevant thread (I will add now), the
most important thing why I love this group is that "in spite of some
occasional sharp exchanges,  members on this group love each other so much
that no one is allowed to leave the group easily. There were occasions when
some important members like Dinesh ji, Tanay or Rahida ji wanted to leave
the group for some unpleasant episode, but all of really saw that they don't
leave. Similarly Pankaj left the group temporarily because of I wrote some
thing to Tanay about the norms the group. Tanay became my best friend (or my
favourite) from that day, but Pankaj ji left the group, to rejoin after some
time on requests from the members. I was the one who suggested his return to
the moderator group again. That is the beauty and strength of the group".

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 4:56 AM, Ushadi micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com