Is this message not insulting to all including owner of the site?
 when you think of self respect, you should also think about your write up
about others
why do you think you are only the 'The most important person on the Earth'
I HAVE WRITTEN ALL THIS BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT ANY OF DEDICATED MEMBER ON
THIS GROUP TO BE INSULTED THIS WAY

--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,