Dear all,

Please consider the following things.
Please do have discussions only on plants in this groups.
If someone has any problem with anybody please do discuss such matter
personally by sending personal mail.
But, still using good words are the reflection of ourself, at any
cost.
No provocation and no personal comments as discussion threads.
We are here to learn about plants and not to quarrel with others by
raising "word war".
Please relax and read the mail once again if at all if there is any
personal remarks in your mail/messages make sure that you are giving
good impression about yourself and thereby keeping the group great.
No personal problems would allow to carry forward through threads in
this group.
This group is for all of us and we all are responsible to keep the
good health among us.

Thanks and Regards
Giby