so the me.

On 28 March 2011 17:00, mani nair <mani.na...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with Gurcharan ji.
> Mani.
>

> On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> It is unfortunate that Rashida is leaving like that. Her language for
>> Anand ji in the forwarded mails was not what we expect/tolerate on this
>> group, and as such Pankaj ji was fully justified in asking for deletion of
>> mails. Her temporary disassociation from moderator group was perfectly
>> justified because the moderators are supposed to set examples of
>> good behavior, but the kind of language she has used for Pankaj  ji and Garg
>> ji gives enough reasons for her exit from the group itself, if she had not
>> done so voluntarily. I request both Pankaj ji and Garg ji to
>> show magnanimity and pardon this outrage on her part. Let us continue the
>> good work for the cause of Indian Plants.
>>      We may have some difference of opinion on several matters, but is
>> always for the good of Indian Flora. I remember myself, Pankaj ji and Tabish
>> ji have spend hours together to settle the identity of several plants
>> (myself in California and Pankaj ji awake all night in India). Perhaps I
>> won't tire of writing "Let us make interactions on this group a pleasing
>> experience". Yesterday Yazdy ji showed magnanimity and great grace. Let us
>> learn positively from thus. This gesture should be taken as lesson to
>> improve conduct on the group, and not taken as an excuse to repeat actions
>> which can offend other members.
>>
>> --
>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
>> Retired  Associate Professor
>> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
>> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
>> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
>> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>>

>> On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Smita Raskar <smita.ras...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Is this message not insulting to all including owner of the site?
>>>  when you think of self respect, you should also think about your write
>>> up about others
>>> why do you think you are only the 'The most important person on the
>>> Earth'
>>> I HAVE WRITTEN ALL THIS BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT ANY OF DEDICATED MEMBER ON
>>> THIS GROUP TO BE INSULTED THIS WAY

>>> --
>>> Smita raskar
>>> 308 Disha Residency,
>>> Salaiwada,Sawantwadi

--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader
H.NO <http://h.no/> 129, P.O.Tala, Distt Umariya.
M.P. India 484-661
Park Entry fee is constantly under revision since last one year. We take no
responsibility for any changes in park rules / fees. We will endaevour to
let you know as soon as we know of such changes.
To know more about Bandhavgarh visit following links.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/satyendraphotography
http://tigerdiaries.blogspot.com
http://skayscamp.wetpaint.com
SKAY'S CAMP is awarded QUALITY rating by Tour Operator For Tigers (TOFT).
http://www.toftigers.org/accommodation/Default.aspx?id=15
Review Skay's Camp on TripAdvisor
00-91-7627-265309 or 09425331209