Not only the measurement capability, Usha di, I was greatly impressed with
the depth of focus: every part of achene-its body, ribs on the body, neck,
pappus were so clear in the photograph. If all of us have such photographs,
identification would be so easy. Great job Alok ji.
    Let us keep the humorous atmosphere enjoy the lighter touches to the
conversation.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/