Nice discussion going on here.
Thanks a lot for sharing this beautiful pic and innovative effort for
taking the measurements.
Gurcharan sir, Just incase you wish to try, there is a shop on chandni
chowk before the gurudrawa on the road that goes inside opposite to
red fort. They keep varieties of scientific pocket lenses which can
come handy for taking such pictures.
But what I am seeing here is something for the first time. Dear Mr.
Alok thanks a lot for sharing the link.
By the way, any idea, how they test linen with it?
Pankaj