Dear H.S Ji.
I appreciate your knowledge in plant but I think your way of reciprocating
to senior colleagues of the group is not quite O.K for me. In scientific
community
if you are vehemently protesting some ideas then you should have a strong
evidence
for it. It not us who makes these nomenclatural changes but the credit goes
to ICBN.
Kosteletzkya vitifolia (L.) M.R.Almeida & N.Patil J. Bombay Nat. Hist. Soc.
93: 111 1996
is an unresolved name the reason for it is the absence of basionym in the
publication.
Hence, the new nomenclatural change doesn't make any effect and the old name
or the
basionym i.e. Hibiscus vitifolius L. stays as the the legitimate name.
Kindly go through the link provided below.

http://www.theplantlist.org/tpl/record/kew-2334897

As a moderator of the group I will request you to be cordial with fellow
members of the
group. Though identification of plant is the main aim of our group but we
always make sure
that the interaction within the group stays soothing and peaceful. No
comments from
any members of the group should hurt the sentiments of others. I will
request you to kindly
stick to the group norm and try to help help members with identification in
a bit cordial
manner. Your knowledge in taxonomy is an asset to the group hence we will
always look
to get our knowledge refreshed from your ideas.
forward

Thanks
Tanay

--