This what ICBN Vienna Code 2006 Article 33.5 states

"33.5. For names published on or after 1 January 1953, errors in the
citation of the basionym or replaced synonym, including incorrect author
citation (Art. 46 <http://ibot.sav.sk/icbn/frameset/0050Ch4Sec3a046.htm>),
but not omissions (Art.
33.4<http://ibot.sav.sk/icbn/frameset/0037Ch4Sec2a033.htm#33.4.>),
do not preclude valid publication of a new combination, new generic name
with a basionym, or nomen novum."

Tanay

--
*Tanay Bose*