Dear all,
Apologise if i have hurted anyones sentiments... ...

and my knowledge is like a drop in a big jar of Dr. Singh and many others on
group.

though i am proud that whatever i have learnt is in a right direction...
i dont want to pick wrong things from The Plant List... for eg.. suppose
Kosteletzkya vitifolia name is unresolved because it doesnt have basionym in
original publication... that doesnt mean that Hibiscus vitifolia becames the
correct name... instead of making Kosteletzkya vitifolia valid by new
publication or in newly fresh combination with valid publication,,,, or it
has to put on discussion.... all the members are just blindly following the
Plant list or other sites for identification of plants...

We should not forget the purpose of the group...

my intention is just contribute to group for bringing plants valid correct
name in front of the world..

regards,