Dear Vijay. I think I have seen lenticels in both as far as I can
remember. We had both in oru campus, back at home in WII !! The leaf
surface and petiole is puberulent in sinensis. That cant be seen in
such low resolution pics.
I am not saying that this pic is not cordifolia. I am just sayingthat
its not easy to make out from this pic.
Pankaj