From: Giby Kuriakose <giby.kuriak...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:111375] Matheran Myrtaceae ID help.
To: "Neil Soares" <drneilsoa...@yahoo.com>
Cc: indiantreepix@googlegroups.com, "Jayesh Patil" <jayesh...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, March 19, 2012, 9:32 PM

I hope Neil ji meant to say Syzygium caryophyllatum.
I think it is not Syzygium caryophyllatum, considering the long petiole and the
shape of the leaf (I imagined the rest of the leaf with the available leaf in
the given picture).
Please have refer the link
http://www.biotik.org/india/species/s/syzycary/syzycary_en.html to have a
detailed look @ Syzygium caryophyllatum