Surajit
that s Atish plant , isn't it...
why are they being sprayed?

usually grown in gardens, hedges I thought ... why would they or their
surrounding be sprayed?

*SECONDLY.*.. this is the horror that  Rachel Carson wrote about in her
seminal book "SILENT SPRING"... I read it a few months after it came out,
it has affected my outlook on life like no other ...   it came out long
before most of you were even born... but its good to read it now... its
still very relevant.. new editions are out,,, most indian bookstores also
carry it.. i think and many libraries  too...

Thanks for highlighting  this problem...
may be we can have a thread dedicated to this ...
Usha di

--
Usha di